Course Fee £2,340 SAVE £1,350 today £990 flexible 20 (3 hours) days or 10 (6 hours) days London. Also: Certificate/Diploma Interior Design Courses (Attend 30 to 100 days) SAVE 65%, Career Change! Start 26 Sept. Best Interior Design Bespoke Individual Tuition, Student Class Average 5, 10am-1pm, 2-9pm, wk-days, eves, wk-ends, following choices:
Have you been recommended? join this short Interior Design flexible attendance course part of Cert/Diploma Programme Central London. Start 26 Sept. Small groups 3 to 6 maximum (including 1-2-1) New Career for Autumn, meet a Senior Tutor this or next week (by appointment), discuss your ‘Interior Designer lifestyle’ for this Autumn 2017. Overseas visitors to London Tel 00 44 207 760 7487. Best in London since 1999.
Academy Students showing professional work. JJAADA ACADEMY Interior Design Courses London Our students have found amazing projects & also exciting permanent full time employment, far beyond their expectations. Our Students are recommended for their professionalism worldwide. Join us 26 Sept 2017, enjoy new ‘Lifestyle’. Succeed with your New Career with JJAADA Academy & impress your friends & family for 2017.
Interior Design Appreciation for Tourist Overseas visitors to central London, join flexible Certificate/Diploma programme for learning and understanding ‘interiors’ in London 2017 £2,950.
SPONSORED OFFER SAVE 65% £1,365/100 hours Certificate (part Diploma) 2 places available start date 26 September 2017.
Interior Design ‘Experience’ 30 Days (including Hotel with breakfast) enjoy London Autumn, October/November. Special opportunity SAVE 65% compared with other courses at £4,950. Tel 0207 760 7487 or email for information on course and accommodation.
Are you contemplating a Project? Join us and learn how to give a Brief to an Interior Designer, save a fortune on expensive mistakes on your ‘Interiors’ Investment.
We have success working with Clients (who become Bespoke Students) who we assist to understand the whole ‘Interiors’ Project experience saving large amounts of money compared to using Specialist Interior Design Practices. Special Short or Involved Tutoring.
Interior Design is the art of enhancing the interior of a space or building, to achieve a superior, more aesthetically pleasing environment for a client. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, manages this type of project. Interior design is a multi-tasking profession including conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, research, communicating to all the contributors, benefactors of a project, construction management and creation of the design.
Areas covered by the Interior Design Certificate/Diploma Programme:
1) Learning to look, Drawing, Colour, Paint Effects, Trompe L’Oeil.
2) Professional Design,1,2 and 3 Point Perspectives, Plans/Elevations and Computer Skills.
3) ‘Photo Real’ Computer Imagery & AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Artlantis, SketchUp, Photoshop.
4) Well known Interior Designers and Projects in London.
5) Residential Interior Design.
6) Interior Colour Schemes.
7) The Best Sourcing in London: Furniture, Fittings, Equipment (FF&E).
8) Soft Furnishing, Fabrics, Window Treatments, Door Furniture.
9) Floor Treatments.
10) Dressing, Art & Sculpture etc.
11) Contemporary use of water, music and other effects.
12) Bathroom & Kitchen Design etc.
13) Bringing the Exterior into the Interior and optimising Spatial Living.
14) Urban Garden Design including Roof Gardens, Terraces and Patios.
15) Exhibitions, Museums, Galleries, Commercial, Installations, Current Art & Design.
16) History of Art, Architecture and Culture in the UK/ Antiques and collectibles.
17) Lighting Design, projected effects etc.
18) Graphics and Rendering Techniques.
19 Creativity and concepts.
20) One to One Assessment and Portfolio Management.
To become an Interior Designer at an Interior Design College in London is to fully understand the brief that a Client (who is the beneficiary of the Interior Design Work) wishes to undertake with a property, to make the space operate aesthetically and functionally for its inhabitants in its moods and practicality. There may be a collection of different spaces working together or separately and collectively working in harmony. The shapes, colours and textures will come from the culmination of the Designer’s creative awareness and their ability to assimilate information from the analysis available for the intended project. Success is achieved when the Client is satisfied that the brief has been implemented and ecstatic if the result is more than the total of the expected parts. Join us, one of the best Interior Design Schools in London for an Interior Design Certificate or Diploma Course.
Please note: If you wish to visit us please telephone 0207 760 7487 for a mutually convenient appointment.