Short Certificate Interior Design Courses (Attendance 20 half days) Central London W1 £900. Call now Career Change! Start this week 25 April 2017. Best Interior Design Academy, 20 half days (10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm) 1, 2, or 3 flexible days weekly.
Been recommended? join this short Interior Design flexible attendance course part of the Certificate/Diploma Programme Central London. Meet Alumni since 1999 & start this week 25 April. Small groups 3 to 6 maximum (including 1-to-1) New Career for Spring, meet a Senior Tutor this or next week (by appointment), discuss your ‘Interior Designer lifestyle’ Spring 2017. Overseas visitors to London Tel 00 44 207 760 7487.
Academy Students showing professional work. JJAADA ACADEMY Interior Design Courses London Students since 1999, have found amazing projects & also exciting permanent full time employment, far beyond their expectations. Our Students are recommended for their professionalism worldwide. Join us 25 April 2017, enjoy new ‘Lifestyle’. Succeed with your New Career with JJAADA Academy & impress your friends & family for 2017.
Interior Design is the art of enhancing the interior of a space or building, to achieve a superior, more aesthetically pleasing environment for a client. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, manages this type of project. Interior design is a multi-tasking profession including conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, research, communicating to all the contributors, benefactors of a project, construction management and creation of the design.
Areas covered by the Interior Design Certificate/Diploma Programme:
1) Learning to look, Drawing, Colour, Paint Effects, Trompe L’Oeil.
2) Professional Design,1,2 and 3 Point Perspectives, Plans/Elevations and Computer Skills.
3) ‘Photo Real’ Computer Imagery & AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Artlantis, SketchUp, Photoshop.
4) Well known Interior Designers and Projects in London.
5) Residential Interior Design.
6) Interior Colour Schemes.
7) The Best Sourcing in London: Furniture, Fittings, Equipment (FF&E).
8) Soft Furnishing, Fabrics, Window Treatments, Door Furniture.
9) Floor Treatments.
10) Dressing, Art & Sculpture etc.
11) Contemporary use of water, music and other effects.
12) Bathroom & Kitchen Design etc.
13) Bringing the Exterior into the Interior and optimising Spatial Living.
14) Urban Garden Design including Roof Gardens, Terraces and Patios.
15) Exhibitions, Museums, Galleries, Commercial, Installations, Current Art & Design.
16) History of Art, Architecture and Culture in the UK/ Antiques and collectibles.
17) Lighting Design, projected effects etc.
18) Graphics and Rendering Techniques.
19 Creativity and concepts.
20) One to One Assessment and Portfolio Management.
To become an Interior Designer is to fully understand the brief that a Client (who is the beneficiary of the Interior Design Work) wishes to undertake with a property, to make the space operate aesthetically and functionally for its inhabitants in its moods and practicality. There may be a collection of different spaces working together or separately and collectively working in harmony. The shapes, colours and textures will come from the culmination of the Designer’s creative awareness and their ability to assimilate information from the analysis available for the intended project. Success is achieved when the Client is satisfied that the brief has been implemented and ecstatic if the result is more than the total of the expected parts. Join us for an Interior Design Course London.
Please note: If you wish to visit us please telephone 0207 760 7487 for a mutually convenient appointment.