REVIEW ON YELL.COM
Click to view 5 star review DilekD
23 Mar 2017
I have really enjoyed at the JJAADA. The tutors were very patient and understood that every student is coming from different background. I learnt at JJAADA all necessary steps how to become a professional interior designer, by using programs like AutoCAD for creating technical plans and Sketch Up for 3D drawings and of course Photoshop to give a great visuals. And of course art classes learning the different style, technic and history of art.
LINK FOLLOWS: Students showing professional work.
Call 0207 760 7487 to arrange enrolment/payment (credit/debit cards accepted).
Course at Home: We can also arrange for a tutor to visit you on a regular basis, if you are unable to attend sessions with the Academy, please call to discuss this way of participating on a course.
or call 0207 760 7487 to discuss with an Interior Designer your course requirements.
Special Opportunity, SAVE 50% for overseas visitors over 30 years of age.
Art + Interior Design London ‘Experience’ Diploma (normally £8,850 – 50% SAVING £4,425), including Industry Skills & Know-how, Tuesday 22 January 2019. 1 place available only.
‘First Come First Served’ with our available Special Offers:
Short Certificate (part of Diploma) ‘Interiors’ Course (Attendance for 20 half days or 10 full days) 60 hours in Central London £990 (SAVE) Tel 0207 760 7487, Career Change! Book for Tuesday 27 January 2019. Best Interior Design Academy, up to 3 days weekly (or by arrangement), weekdays, evenings and weekends for following choices:
- Start Tuesday 22 January 2019.
- Half days (3 weekly)/full days (1.5 weekly) (10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm)
- Drawing, Colour, paint finishes & effects with Specialist Tutor at the V&A.
- Learn how to do Floor Plans and Elevations
- Learn Interior Design Perspective Drawing/Colour
- Understand FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- Work on an Interior Design Residential Project (conditions apply)
- Convert freehand drawings/colour to photo real images using computer software
- Collect samples from Chelsea Harbour Design Centre for your Mood boards
- Includes One-2-One tuition as required for the Student to perfect all the skills
- Prepare & manage your Interior Design/Decoration Portfolio working with Client
Call us on 0207 760 7487/0207 494 3363 for this limited offer, if you want to join this course.
Subject to availability
30 Days – London Art & Interior Design ‘Experience’ part of the Cert/Diploma programme.
Overseas to London? Start your new career or business in 2018/9 and commence 2018/9 and enjoy the Interior Design Experience for 30 days as a Tourist Visitor, £2,950 & complete the Diploma (in your own country with UK support and arranged as an additional bespoke programme). We show you how to become an interior designer and successfully enjoying a new career.
Subject to availability
Call us on 0207 760 7487 or email: email@example.com.