LINK FOLLOWS: Students showing professional work.
Online Certificate with upgrade to Diploma
Online + access to tutors with individual attention with 6 attendance visits over 6 months. Certificate £395 plus optional upgrade to Diploma after Certificate normally plus £300 (total £685) but currently depending on places 50% reduction saving £150, if you reserve the full Diploma £545. Diploma 12 months and 12 attendance visits (each visit is within a 3 hour session with 3-6 other students with individual tuition).
Join us for our Special Summer Offer to start by mutual arrangement for a 6 months Certificate with 6 attendance visits or take advantage of our Special offer Diploma upgrade.
Call us to secure one of our few places: Telephone 0207 760 7487
2) Join us from 11 Sept 2018, few places available.
3 DAYS Taster (Optional upgrade to Certificate/Diploma) RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGN COURSE £350 Save & Book now by credit/debit card (see green tab to pay by card on CONTACT PAGE), email to reserve: This £350 can be offset/credited against any upgrade.
or call 0207 760 7487 to discuss with an Interior Designer.
3) Special Opportunity, reservation today 31 July only, SAVE 50%. Art + Interior Design + Fashion Design London ‘Experience’ Diploma (normally £8,850 – 50% SAVING £4,425), including Industry Skills & Know-how, Start 11 September. 2 places available only.
‘First Come First Served’ with our available Special Offers:
Short Certificate (part of Diploma) ‘Interiors’ Course (Attendance for 20 half days or 10 full days) 60 hours in Central London £990 (SAVE) Tel 0207 760 7487, Career Change! Book for 11 Sept 2018. Best Interior Design Academy, up to 3 days weekly (or by arrangement), weekdays, evenings and weekends for following choices:
- Start 11 September 2018
- Half days (3 weekly)/full days (1.5 weekly) (10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm)
- Drawing, Colour, paint finishes & effects with Specialist Tutor at the V&A.
- Learn how to do Floor Plans and Elevations
- Learn Interior Design Perspective Drawing/Colour
- Understand FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- Work on an Interior Design Residential Project (conditions apply)
- Convert freehand drawings/colour to photo real images using computer software
- Collect samples from Chelsea Harbour Design Centre for your Mood boards
- Includes One-2-One tuition as required for the Student to perfect all the skills
- Prepare & manage your Interior Design/Decoration Portfolio working with Client
Call us on 0207 760 7487/0207 494 3363 for this limited offer, if you want to join this course.
Subject to availability
30 Days – London Art & Interior Design ‘Experience’ part of the Cert/Diploma programme.
Overseas to London? Start your new career or business in 2018 and commence 17 July 2018 and enjoy the Interior Design Experience for 30 days as a Tourist Visitor, £2,950 & complete the Diploma (in your own country with UK support and arranged as an additional bespoke programme). We show you how to become an interior designer and successfully enjoying a new career.
Subject to availability
Call us on 0207 760 7487 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.