Areas covered by the Interior Design Certificate/Diploma Programme specially selected Scholarship courses:
1) Learning to look, Drawing, Colour, Paint Effects, Trompe L’Oeil.
2) Professional Design,1,2 and 3 Point Perspectives, Plans/Elevations and Computer Skills.
3) ‘Photo Real’ Computer Imagery & AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Artlantis, SketchUp, Photoshop.
4) Well known Interior Designers and Projects in London.
5) Residential Interior Design.
6) Interior Colour Schemes.
7) The Best Sourcing in London: Furniture, Fittings, Equipment (FF&E).
8) Soft Furnishing, Fabrics, Window Treatments, Door Furniture.
9) Floor Treatments.
10) Dressing, Art & Sculpture etc.
11) Contemporary use of water, music and other effects.
12) Bathroom & Kitchen Design etc.
13) Bringing the Exterior into the Interior and optimising Spatial Living.
14) Urban Garden Design including Roof Gardens, Terraces and Patios.
15) Exhibitions, Museums, Galleries, Commercial, Installations, Current Art & Design.
16) History of Art, Architecture and Culture in the UK/ Antiques and collectibles.
17) Lighting Design, projected effects etc.
18) Graphics and Rendering Techniques.
19 Creativity and concepts.
20) One to One Assessment and Portfolio Management.