[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What are the Salaries in Interior Design?
Interior Designers can work within many fields of Interior Design, for example: Kitchen Design, Furniture Arranging, Lighting, Kitchen Design, Bathroom Design or under the broader definition of Interior Decoration or Interior Design.
Professionals working in Interior Design work together with their clients, determining the requirements of a space discussed, the aesthetics of that space, how it is to be styled and the budget available. The Interior Designer is in charge of the whole process and may utilize computer packages to facilitate this and apply their knowledge of materials, colour and furnishings and industry experience to bring the project to fruition.
The salary of an Interior Designer rises directly with the number of years experience an Interior Designer has.
An Interior Designer, when fully established within the industry will earn the highest amount, however this can be increased depending on the number of clients. The composition of the Interior Designer’s salary depends on bonuses, profit sharing and commission.
At the JJAADA Academy we shall train you to find salaried work or more commonly work as a freelancer in the Interior Design Industry.
Some of the skills that have been deemed to be important for Interior Designers are as follows:
- Top organisational skills.
- Building and Safety regulations knowledge.
- Drawing and model-making skills.
- Understanding of interiors products, materials and architectural history.Specific Skills:
- Project Management
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)The attainment of all of these skills will ensure that you have the most rewarding career as an Interior Designer and the greatest earning potential.
Visit the interior design salaries page[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]